*Spoilers* for Supergirl Season 2, Episode 6 “Changing” in this review and recap.
As usual, we begin with a non-spoiler review, followed by a spoiler-filled recap of the episode.
- Frozen wolf in Norway, but it survived for 5,000 years, doctor sticks his hand in, gets grabbed
- Kara and Mon-El get drunk – drink is “deadly to humans”
- Maggie tells Alex to come out to her family
- DEO is told to investigate the incident in Norway
- They take the doctor back to the DEO, he’s the only one who survived. There’s some slug thing living in him, that goes into his brain
- Supergirl and Mon-El train together
- Alex comes out to Kara
- The doctor is investigating his blood, the organism is taking over, changing him. He gets fired
- Winn finds the video of the autopsy, they see that Dr. Jones is infected
- Dr Jones sucks Supergirl’s power out, like a parasite
- Winn figures out what the alien is
- James shows up at DEO, he wants to get in the fight
- James says he needs his suit – Winn says it’s not ready
- DEO reports an alien attack – It’s Mon-El being a loan shark (Muscle for Hire)
- Kara is pretty mad at him for wasting his abilities
- Dr. Jones shows up to attack someone else – J’onn was impersonating him, Supergirl is there to stop him
- Dr. jones sucks out more of Supergirl’s and J’onn’ power – changes into big scary monster thing (Parasite) – they look all dried out
- James shows up at DEO – Winn gives him his suit
- Alexs goes to the bar to get M’gan because J’onn needs a blood transfusion
- Mon-El is at the bar, Alexs tells him to be a hero
- Parasite attacks a car, Mon-El is there to fight him
- Guardian shows up too!
- Supergirl is better goes to fight as well
- She’s holding Plutonium 239 – it makes him blow up
- Supergirl tries to x-ray vision James in his Guardian suit – It’s made out of lead
- James and Winn agree to keep it a secret from Kara – Winn calls them the “Super Friends”
- J’onn wakes up, he’s twitching because he got White Martian blood (but doesn’t know it yet)
- Alexs shows up and kisses Maggie
- Maggie tells her to just be friends
- Ending: Mon-El gets abducted by Cadmus
Looke here for all of our Supergirl podcast episodes.
What did you think of this episode of Supergirl? Let us know by getting in touch on Twitter.