*Spoilers* for Supergirl Season 2, Episode 14 “Homecoming” in this review and recap.
DEAN CAIN RETURNS – When Jeremiah Danvers (guest star Dean Cain) is rescued from Cadmus, Alex (Chyler Leigh) and Kara (Melissa Benoist) are thrilled to have their father back. The Danvers arrange a family dinner to celebrate but things go awry when a suspicious Mon-El (Chris Wood) starts to question Jeremiah about his sudden return.
Things that stood out:
- You have report to HR because you are dating co-worker (are they getting paid?)
- Not a very subtle way to move Jeremiah (lead lined truck with 3 big black suvs)
- Mon-El is the only one smart enough to question if Jeremiah is good
- Jeremiah knows “Mon-El’s secret” and “doubts that Kara would like to know”
- Alex is mad at Kara for accusing Jeremiah, but is was shady as heck to break into the database
- The didn’t even give Jeremiah an x-ray? (To see his arm)
- Jeremiah says “it’s not the whole story”? What does that mean?
- Also said, “I did it for you” to Alex
- Jeremiah took the National Alien registry
- What is the giant spaceship at end?
Next week’s episode – “Exodus” Trailer – Jeremiah redemption?
Thanks for listening and be sure to subscribe to the podcast to never miss a new episode.