The Superman: Red Son comic is in the news. Could DC be looking to adapt it into a live-action film? We discuss this, plus Jared Leto talking DCEU films and Stephen Amell discussing Arrow Season 6.
Warner Bros. might have talked to directors about Superman: Red Son – Den of Geek
- Jordan Vogt-Roberts (Kong: Skull Island) apparently pitched a Superman: Red Son adaptation and was turned down
- Mark Millar on Twitter – “Did you hear WB pitching directors Red Son? Two diff pals in last 2 months.”
- Millar – “Is this something they’re genuinely planning? I have no idea. I’ve got pals at Warner Bros but never discussed it with them. I think they’re just going through their back catalogue of big books and hoping to lure in good directors as opposed to any particular interest in developing Red Son. There’s always 50 conversations for every comic book movie that gets made and as far as I know this is something that is very much just at conversation stage.”
- Could the DCEU do an elseworlds story/
Jared Leto does a brief DC interview with Entertainment Tonight
- 30 Seconds to Mars crew rented a theater for Wonder Woman, which he loved (watched Lynda Carter series as a kid)
- Would love to be in a film with Wonder Woman
- Asked if he has a role in Gotham City Sirens – “I have no idea. There are a lot of moving parts with that stuff and we’ll see what happens next.”
Stephen Amell talks Arrow Season 6 – CinemaBlend
- Spoilers for island ending?
- Amell – “I’m excited that not only are they going to learn about having the father/son relationship, I think we’re going to explore that in Season 6, but [William] also knows that Oliver is the Green Arrow. So there’s a lot of interesting layers and dynamics. I’m just excited to have to teach him a lesson. As a father, Oliver will definitely try to be better than what he’s been as a person… So hopefully he can be a good example for William.”
Connect with us:
Thanks for listening and be sure to subscribe to the podcast to never miss a new episode.