Time Warner shareholders have officially voted to sell to AT&T. DC Super Hero Girls has won an award, and we answer a couple listener questions.
Time Warner shareholders officially vote to sell to AT&T – Los Angeles Times
- $85.4 Billion
- Still needs to be approved by U.S. Department of Justice and Federal Communications Commission
- Shares are trading at their highest level in 5 years
DC Super Hero Girls™ Action Figure Assortment Wins Action Figure of the Year – Toy Of The Year Awards
- Wonder Woman, Supergirl, Batgirl, Poison Ivy, Harley Quinn and Bumblebee
Twitter question from @JessieW72838902 – Twitter
- “What do you think of this casting Adam Driver as Nightwing and Daisy Ridley as Carrie Kelly in the DCEU?”
- I also think John Boyega would be a great Jon Stewart anyone you from the Star Wars franchise you like to see in the DCEU?
- Adam Driver – would be ok as Nightwing, other actors I want more though. Hush,
- Daisy Ridley – Barbara Gordon, Zatanna
- Agree about John Boyega
- Mark Hamill – Any villain at all, but small role
- Oscar Isaac – Adam Strange, Riddler
- Any one of them in New Gods movies
Twitter question from @BatmanMeer1989 – Twitter
- Is WB still trying to release Batman in 18? Aquaman could move back to summer 18. Reeves fears too little time?
- Let me add that Aquaman was moved to October from July on December 2. WB surely had Batman for summer in mind. Fast track production?
Thanks for listening and be sure to subscribe to the podcast to never miss a new episode.