Patty Jenkins is in final talks to return to direct the sequel to Wonder Woman. We discuss that, plus Batman and Legends of Tomorrow on today’s podcast.
Patty Jenkins nearing deal to return for Wonder Woman 2 – Deadline
- Treat yo self
- “Final negotiations” on a deal that would make her the “highest paid female director”
- Her pay will be “in line” with a similarly proven male director
- Normally CBM directors get $1.5-3 million for their first film; if proven – $10 million plus 10% after break even
- Jenkins made a flat $65,000 for Monster, which made over $60 million at the Box Office
- What about Wonder Woman 3?
- Wonder Woman sequel is scheduled for a December 13, 2019 release date
Buzzfeed gets statement on Casey Affleck/Batman comments
- “A representative for Casey Affleck told BuzzFeed News “he was having fun with the folks at the Red Sox game — where he threw out the first pitch in support of the Jimmy Fund — and not speaking from a place of firsthand knowledge.”
- A source close to Ben Affleck told BuzzFeed News that nothing has changed since Comic-Con, and that “he’ll continue to be Batman as long as the studio will have him.”
- A representative for Warner Bros. told BuzzFeed News they had no comment.”
Legends of Tomorrow casts Susie Abromeit as Ray Palmer’s mom – TVLine
- Abromeit has appeared in Jessica Jones and Chicago Med
- Brandon Routh also teased a Delorean on Instagram for an 80s episode (3×4)
Connect with us:
Thanks for listening and be sure to subscribe to the podcast to never miss a new episode.