Director Patty Jenkins has confirmed the casting of Kristen Wiig as Cheetah in Wonder Woman 2. We discuss this plus Krypton and the AT&T/Time Warner merger.
Patty Jenkins confirms casting of Kristen Wiig as Cheetah in Wonder Woman 2 on Twitter
- “So excited to confirm the most thrilling news. Yes! It’s true! So incredibly lucky to welcome the sensationally talented Kristen Wiig to our Wonder Woman family. Can’t wait to finally work with one of my favorites. And SO excited by what we have planned. #Cheetah!!! @GalGadot”
New details on Syfy’s Krypton from Den of Geek
- EP Cam Welsh – “Maybe I’m biased but I think there’s plenty of interest in the world of Krypton without Superman. We haven’t really seen much of this world before, and it’s just this open book [that] allows us to tell a story that hasn’t been told.”
- ”We’re just peeling back a lot more layers than what we’ve seen before. Part of what is exciting about doing this is that we get to get really specific and really detailed and really into this world.”
- Details – no paper, Kryptonian graffiti on walls, high-protein “rodent/insect hybrids”, guilds, skyscrapers for higher ranks
- Debuts Wednesday March 21st
AT&T CFO John Stephens expects merger with Time Warner to go through – The Hollywood Reporter
- Court date set for March 19th
Connect with us:
Thanks for listening and be sure to subscribe to the podcast to never miss a new episode.