On today’s show, we talk some on Wonder Woman 2, the AT&T/Time Warner merger, 4k versions of The Dark Knight trilogy, and more on “Crisis on Earth-X”.
Gal Gadot talks briefly about Wonder Woman 2 – The Today Show (on YouTube)
- “So many journeys she can experience. She has so many beautiful values. Each chapter is about different values of Wonder Woman. I think that could be really awesome. It’s like the Wonder Woman bible.”
The Justice Department is attempting to block the AT&T/Time Warner merger – (The New York Times)
- Doesn’t mean it won’t go through, but they may be pressured into selling off assets
The Dark Knight trilogy will be releasing in 4k on December 19
- Will be available individually, as a trilogy set ($70.99), and as part of the Christopher Nolan 7-film collection ($149.99)
“Crisis on Earth-X” poster here
- Red Tornado, Metallo, masks
- Freedom Fighters: The Ray will debut in early December, after the crossover (TV Insider)
Connect with us:
Thanks for listening and be sure to subscribe to the podcast to never miss a new episode.