On today’s podcast, we discuss Wonder Woman, The Batman, Black Lightning, and Preacher.
Wonder Woman movie end credits released – Art of the Title
- Cool article on how they were made
- Produced by Greenhaus GFX
Matt Reeves talks a little bit about Batman – CNet
- Reeves – “For me, point of view is really important. I want to make sure you are experiencing something from the perspective of the main character in the story. I’m a huge Hitchcock fan — I like the idea of being immersed in that perspective.”
Executive Producer Salim Akil talks Black Lightning – International Business Times
- Akil – “It’s a character driven show. I don’t know if there’s going to be a fight every week. There’s certainly not going to be a villain of the week. I don’t want to do that. We really want to explore the characters, even the villains. I think one of the most interesting characters right now from a storytelling standpoint is Tobias. Because we’re not having him sort of twist his mustache. His hatred for himself and for others comes from a real place, so we want to know why he’s like that.”
- May have confirmed villain will be Tobias Whale
- Open to having Static on eventually
- Jefferson Pierce will be protecting his family and his community.
- On crossovers – “The storytelling is a little bit more political. It’s topical, and it’s a little grittier. … It doesn’t mean that down the road there won’t be visits.”
AMC releases a Preacher “How the Saint of Killers Became a Killing Machine” video before Season 2
- Basically shows all of the Season 1 backstory on the Saint of Killers
- 32 minutes in length
Connect with us:
Thanks for listening and be sure to subscribe to the podcast to never miss a new episode.