Wonder Woman is nearing the final box office total both domestically and worldwide and we take at look at those almost final numbers. We also talk the massive DC CW news about “Crisis on Earth-X” being the title of the 4-part crossover.
(almost) final Wonder Woman box office performance and current numbers (Box Office Mojo)
- Domestic – $411.6 million, #5 comic book movie, #1 superhero origin film, #20 film all-time, #4 action heroine, #1 World War 1
- Worldwide – $819.5 million, #64 film all-time, #12 superhero film, #2 superhero origin film
- Film was strong on social media, according to Box Office Pro – Most tweets and most likes during release week, 3rd largest opening weekend (summer films) also #1 summer box office
Crisis on Earth-X will be the DC CW Crossover title this year- (Marc Guggenheim on Twitter)
- Poster done by Phil Jimenez, an homage from Justice League #207 and others
- Tons of characters, but some missing
- Citizen Cold? (recaps)
- Details (Spoilers?) from Entertainment Weekly – Barry and Iris wedding brings everyone together; Earth-X villains crash (Overgirl, evil Flash and Green Arrow and more)
- Earth-X (Freedom Fighters: The Ray) (Supergirl?)
- Russell Tovey will voice The Ray and play him in live-action
- Possibly like animated Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths
Connect with us:
Thanks for listening and be sure to subscribe to the podcast to never miss a new episode.