6 months from today, Patty Jenkins’ Wonder Woman film releases in theaters. So today, we make some predictions for what we might see in the film. We also make some box office predictions and talk about how the film might be received financially.
What do we think the main plot of the story will be?
Will the movie have any direct connections to Justice League?
Will we be seeing any New Gods technology such as Motherboxes?
Could we see any other superheroes in World War 1 such as the Justice Society of America?
What is our box office prediction?
- Screenrant predictions – $830 million worldwide
- The film is believed to have a budget of $100 – 120 million – Mark Hughes of Forbes
- The next Pirates of the Caribbean releases week before
- Captain Underpants animated film same release date – June 2, 2017
- The Mummy releases the week after
What are your predictions for Wonder Woman? Do you think our box office predictions are optimistic or pessimistic?