On today’s podcast, we discuss the home media version of Wonder Woman, Harrison Wells on The Flash, and the toy version of Nuidus Vulko form Justice League.
Wonder Woman home media details
- Will release in 4k blu-ray, 3d blu-ray combo pack, blu-ray combo pack, and DVD
- All but DVD have the following bonus features:
- Epilogue: Etta’s Mission – Etta Candy gets the boys back together for a secret mission that could impact humanity’s future.
- Crafting the Wonder – Wonder Woman finally comes to life in her first, breathtaking solo film. Explore the journey to create an adventure worthy of DC’s greatest warrior.
- A Director’s Vision: Themyscira: The Hidden Island
- A Director’s Vision: Beach Battle
- A Director’s Vision: A Photograph Through Time
- A Director’s Vision: Diana in the Modern World
- A Director’s Vision: Wonder Woman at War
- Warriors of Wonder Woman – Witness the creation of the Amazon army as the women of “Wonder Woman” transform emotionally and physically into the world’s most powerful and heroic warriors.
- The Trinity – Filmmakers and comic book creators explore the legend of Wonder Woman and how she stands shoulder to shoulder with Superman and Batman to create the pillars of the DC Universe.
- The Wonder Behind the Camera – Meet the women behind the wonder as they welcome a group of aspiring filmmakers on set for an exclusive, once-in-a-lifetime experience.
- Finding the Wonder Woman Within – Feel the power of Wonder Woman as award-winning poets and inspiring public figures reveal the impact and importance of DC’s greatest heroine.
- Extended Scenes
- Blooper Reel
- Releases August 29th digitally and September 19th physically
Tom Cavanagh talks about Season 4’s Harrison Wells on The Flash – (Comic Book Resources)
- Will start with Earth-2 Harry and then introduce a different Wells later
- The Wells they use each season is based on what the show needs (HR was for a darker season)
- Interesting point on Reverse Flash – “Well, here’s what’s nice: so, my starting point is always the Reverse Flash. Correct? And so the Flash needs an antagonist, and — on Superman — you’re always going to find a way to get to Lex Luthor, and so we’re sort of in that same situation, where I’m the Reverse Flash, he’s the Flash and there’s going to be a way to get to Reverse Flash but you can’t do that every season or every episode, right? So, in the meantime, we’ve got this one guy, Wells, and then from that Earth, that guy Wells, and then that guy Wells and that guy Wells and that guy Wells — there’s lots of Wells!”
Twitter question from @condor_zelander – “Thoughts on this first look of Willem Dafoe as Vulko?”
- Funko Pop
- Looks like Atlantean Armour
Connect with us:
Thanks for listening and be sure to subscribe to the podcast to never miss a new episode.