We talk financial info on Wonder Woman and Justice League on today’s podcast, plus Krypton’s strong start in the ratings.
Movie Money talk
- Deadline projects Wonder Woman as the #6 most profitable film of 2017 with $252.9 million in Studio Net Profit
- Variety – Justice League opens first week at #1 in DVD + blu-ray sales; Estimated numbers come later
Krypton Pilot debuts to strong ratings – (zap2it)
- 1.32 million total viewers, 0.4 in 18-49 demographic
WonderCon is this weekend (March 23-25)
- WB Pictures – Saturday (only lists ready player one
- Constantine CW Seed premiere, Batman Ninja
- Panels – Krypton, Black LIghtning, Teen Titans Go!
Connect with us:
Thanks for listening and be sure to subscribe to the podcast to never miss a new episode.