Wonder Woman news continues to pour in as we get closer to release. We discuss that, plus Lucifer, a big DC Comics announcement, and Injustice 2.
Wonder Woman news
- Chinese premiere last night *first 30 minutes of footage
- Press screenings have started, reviews under embargo
- Deadline – Fandango poll – 92% of moviegoers want to see Wonder Woman
- Tickets on sale everywhere now
Wonder Woman OST – Film Music Reporter
- Full track listing (may be minor spoilers, don’t read if you want to be fresh)
- New song by Sia feat. Labyrinth: To Be Human
- Released physically June 2, can pre-order on Amazon now.
Lucifer sneak peek at God Johnson – Twitter
- First appearance tonight
DC Comics announces Doomsday Clock by Geoff Johns and Gary Frank to begin this November – Blastr
- Spoilers for The Button in the article
- Doomsday isn’t in book, but November is 25 years from Death of Superman
- Johns – more than 6 issues, less than 13
- No crossovers/tie-ins
- “It is Watchmen colliding with the DC Universe. It is the most personal and most epic, utterly mind-bending project I have ever worked on in my career. With Rebirth, I opened the door to Manhattan. Part of that was I loved the real-world influence Watchmen has. I put Manhattan out there, and always thought there was a Manhattan/Superman story to be told, but then … it grew. And grew. It took my heart and soul over. Still, at the core of it, there’s a being who has lost his humanity, and distanced himself from it, and an alien who embodies humanity more than most humans. I love the idea that Watchmen influenced DC, but what would that look like in reverse? And it goes well beyond that.”
Injustice 2 mobile version releases
- Available now on Android and Ios
- Trailer on YouTube
Thanks for listening and be sure to subscribe to the podcast to never miss a new episode.