Wonder Woman promotion continues to increase with new TV spots, new interviews and tickets going on sale in the UK. In other news Powerless showrunner Justin Halpern talks about the show, The Button finale release date changes, and we get our best look at Darkseid in Injustice 2.
- First look at David Thewlis
- This movie looks so fantastic
- Tickets are available now in the UK
- Director Patty Jenkins denies budget claims in interview with the Associated Press
- “Wonder Woman,” Jenkins said, is even on the higher end of superhero pic budgets — not, as many have reported, in the $100 million to $120 million range.
- Run time appears to be 141 minutes, although not confirmed
Powerless co-showrunner Justin Halpern did a Reddit AMA about the show
- Still not officially cancelled, although seems likely
- Tons of backstory on the show
- Finale (with Adam West) sounds pretty great
- Hopes they will show up on Hulu or another service at least
- Unlikely to be picked up by another network, as budget is too high
- Is pitching another show connected to a DC property soon
Part 4 of DC Comics The Button has been delayed 1 week
- The Flash #22 is releasing May 17 instead of May 10
- Part 3 – Batman #22 (May 3) is being scripted by The Flash writer Josh Williamson – Newsarama
Injustice 2 “Introducing Darkseid!” trailer – YouTube
- He doesn’t need hands
Thanks for listening and be sure to subscribe to the podcast to never miss a new episode.