On today’s show, we discuss a little bit about the potential Wonder Woman sequel, Matt Reeve’s Batman film, and season 4 of The Flash.
Patty Jenkins interview on Wonder Woman and potential sequel – Forbes
- “I love this movie, but I want to aim to make another film, but for it to be the greatest film I can possibly make, and stand on its own feet, have its whole own thing, and explore even more things that we didn’t get to explore in the first one like having fun with her.
- We only got her up to her full power at the very end of the movie. I cannot wait to let her full power go in this world and have a great time with Wonder Woman, and then I have some very deep, thematic ideas that I’m passionate about and excited about doing.
- I’m excited both because I think the next movie is going to be a great time, but also be very, very powerful in a way that I’m excited to do.”
Matt Reeves adds a little bit more Batman movie talk – YouTube
- Has an “enthusiastic connection” from his childhood
- “Idea of a tortured, troubled character trying to do the right thing in an imperfect world”
- Also was asked if Affleck will return – Twitter
- New Trailer Buzz on YouTube – wants to tell it from Batman’s point of view; “I think there’s a chance to do an almost noir-driven, detective version of Batman that is point-of-view driven in a very powerful way that is hopefully going to connect you to what is going on inside of his head and inside of his heart.”
Keiynan Lonsdale on The Flash Season 4 – Newsweek
- On if he will become the Flash in Season 4 – “It’s not something that’s on my radar. I feel as though there is so much story to tell and Wally has so much growing to do. I’d like to see that journey continue. That’s what I think is important. We need to see how these character realistically get to where they are headed for.”
Connect with us:
Thanks for listening and be sure to subscribe to the podcast to never miss a new episode.