Zack Snyder plans to direct The Last Photograph after completing Justice League. What does this mean for his involvement in future DCEU films? In other news, it appears we might not get a Justice League trailer in 2017, Margot Robbie has won an award for her role as Harley Quinn, and Powerless has a new synopsis.
Zack Snyder plans to direct The Last Photograph after Justice League– Hollywood Reporter
- Justice League 2 pushed back “to make room” for The Batman movie
- Looking to shoot “late 2017”
- Twitter question from @batboy1989: Do you still see 3 DC(EU) films happening in 2018?
thanks and rock on
There is no Justice League trailer attached to Rogue One – TrailerTrack Twitter
- “Not expecting till early next year now”
- When do you think it will be released?
Margot Robbie wins Critic’s Choice Best Actress in an Action Movie – Critic’s Choice
- For role as Harley Quinn in Suicide Squad
- Other nominees – Gal Gadot (Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice), Scarlett Johansson (Captain America: Civil War), and Tilda Swinton (Doctor Strange)
Powerless TV series has a new synopsis – NBC
- “Emily Locke lands her dream job as Director of Research and Development for Wayne Security in Charm City, home to super heroes and villains and citizens fed up with the collateral damage of their constant fighting.”
- Did they reshoot pilot?
- Michael Patrick Jann is listed as Executive Producer (Reno 911!)
Thanks for listening to today’s podcast and be sure to subscribe to never miss a new episode.